Narrative description of Project:
The projects include the design and construction supervision of public buildings (school campuses with social facilities and sports hall, conference hall etc.) constructed under the The EU Facility for Refugees in Turkey Program funded by the
• European Union and the World Bank,
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
As a consultant; Optimal is responsible for:
• Preparation of conceptional architectural drawings to meet site
conditions and beneficiary needs for the selected buildings.
• Requirement of geo-technical surveys and data collection studies for the
site to examine the soil conditions for the buildings to be constructed.
• Preparation of all related construction drawings considering technical requirements and applicable standards (structural, architectural, mech., elect., electronics and communication, infrastructural and landscaping drawings, etc.) in compliance with new local building codes in disaster prone areas.
• Preparation of all necessary technical specifications, Bill of Quantities and tender documents in accordance with International Financial Institutions (IFI’s) such as the World Bank (IBRD) guidelines and Standard Bidding documents
• On-site construction supervision throughout the construction period.
• Onsite and Off-site infrastructure design and supervision
• Supervising the Works including defects liability period.
• Acting as Engineer and carry out all the duties envisaged in World Bank’s Standard Small Works (ICB) / Large Works (ICB) – FIDIC Type /NCB bidding documents